• Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand cart or trolley.
• Wraps furniture with appropriate materials to prevent damage.
• Wraps dishes and fragile items in packing paper and packs them into containers.
• Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during movement.
• Deliver and place items in customer’s premises.
• Assists in cleaning truck, tools, and equipment.
• Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials
• Must know, use, and follow all company Standard Operating Procedures and industry safety regulations.
• Training will be provided.
• Able-bodied with a positive working attitude and good attendance
• Good problem solving, meticulous and multi-tasking skills
• A good team player and customer-oriented
• Willing to learn and teachable
• regularly lift and/or move objects
•Incentives and Meals provided
• 6-day work week (Monday to Saturday)
•Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
•Require to report at HQ (Kaki Bukit) by 7:30am for deployment and transportation to job site
• Interested candidates please contact via whatsapp at +65 9233 0879